Sunday, April 11, 2010

my 14th birthday celebration outing! :D

Whee! I'm back again, today finally can post as I dont have any tuition on today haha. okay, so yesterday was really FUN! Went out with Danise, Angela, Jiani, Edlyn and tiffany! :D My birthday is on 13 of April but we early celebrate hehe My birthday was a kinda last minute plan so all of us thought it was gonna be boring but it turned out really well! Heh, Around 12 plus, Met with Danise at my house nearby then we went find angela at school there, heh, Danise de shoes hor!!! :P and then we went to amk hub and was shock by Tiffany's outift! And edlyn and Jiani was sweet enough to hand me thier presents! :) Later, We went to eat PEPPER LUNCH! Hoho awesome lah! hmm then shared milktea with Danise bestbest (: then after that went up take pictures at fashion shop ah then we SAW MISS GOHHHHHH oh so funny lor she wished me happy birthday! (:

and then we
went up to near cinema there take 'photoshoot' haha took videos too! got told off by security but we continued our fun time! And we even went to NTUC and they planned a surprise and applied make up ALL OVER MY FACE!!! Haha bestbest rub away for me (: Tiffany also help me apply mascara haha my face was like colourful haha pictures will be uploaded! (: MOSTLY AT FACEBOOK SO BE SURE TO CHECK THEM OUT ! (: Wanna thank them alot for letting me have such a memorable 14th! :D












The end xoxo,all the laughter we shared! somemore all up at fb!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home