Saturday, March 06, 2010

Finally a properrr post.

OH YES. Finally I can finally blog.
I realised last week I said that I was going to blog,
but in the end.. didnt! :P well I had reasons ok! I had
tuition and plus, I went out for dinner blablabla. so yep!!
going to post about genting and my little cute doggie, bobo!
she's a maltese breed! love her alot although she isnt potty-trained. (:

ok let the pictures do the talking!!

Genting

Sorry not much pictures of genting, my phone was low in batt
and I didnt want to waste on-ing the phone to take pictures cos
I was saving up batt to text bestbest when I return singapore! :D
sweet right? I know thank you thank you
and also ahem because i
was taking too much pictures of myself. :P (zilian)


After waking up! me, my sister and my mum slept in this bed. :)


cheese


checking in the hotel room


my mum was trying to be like a bee


haha


Me and my mum! :)



:)


The hotel we lived in!

Bobo!!!!!! :D


when I first met her! :D (ok la cant even see the dog face)


Likes to bite people :D


Haha look at its legs! This is how she slp, funny!!


Bobo is sleeping haha. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home