Saturday, February 13, 2010

Greatest





Heyyy everyone! Today not going post point form le!
Cause alot of things happen this week and It'll be quite a hassle to
blog them all heh. But nonetheless this week has been AWESOME! (:
Have a good new year you guys, Hope all of you get many Angbaos and
Wishings from many relatives ok! And I'm not blogging tomorrow as I'm
off to Genting!! So Please note that I wont be Answering or replying to any
Calls and smses! will miss many people!! Bestbest!! :( And yesterday went
back to Primary school! Saw many many awesome peeps!!! Miss them!!!!!1 :)
Also had a awesome time in the hall celebrating CNY!!! hahah sqeeze like sardines
and me and bestbest was like laughing MAD at the chinese drama thingy!! :D :D
and must thank her for pei-ing me go hougang point buy my stationaries, after which
we part seperate ways to go back primary school! (: FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN!

Went out with apple to buy drinks and went to craig house for awhile!! So funny!
apple and me pranked called him and it was really quite enjoyable! (:
And then went with apple to amk hubbbb! (: Had alot of fun there as well. (:
Headed home after that, Have a fantabulous dayyyyyy you all!!!1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home