Monday, March 15, 2010



Together we stand, & in th end, hand in hand, we'll get there.
Hehheh, I'm Danise not Irene. Helping her t keep her blog alive.
I'm such a good best friend right. Do envious. HAHA.

Get into topic, she is busy with her stuff here & there.
Leaving her blog dead. I'm gonna post something t let her touch until like abcdefg.

Irene, a common name but this is my first time having a friend name Irene.
Best friend, something familiar yet far from me when I was in secondary one.
Friendship problems, can't adapt etc.
Beside Jolin & LingHui, Irene'll be th closer t me in school.
We don't fight or quarrell which look weird t others.
To us, trust & understanding came on top of having tiff here & there.
We doesn't get angry with each other or getting jealous of she closer t other than me.
Reason being, we know clearly ourselves tt nothing seperate us.
Some best friend come & go with another friend.
But this little girl,Irene come & stay with me along my sadness.
We share sad,happy & angry things together.
We shared every single things of our's t each other as we trusted each other.
I can shared secret among friends but those that are more private it'll be t Irene , Jolin & LingHui.
Just wanna blog my feelings as there's just t much tt I wanna tell this girl & my th other two bffs.
They having staying with me for more than months tolerating my nonsense,
willing t listen t everything I complain, I apprecaite it alot.
&& mostly, I (L) them manymany tt you can't imagine.

So, I'm gonna stop here. Cause she'll really cryyyy. HAHA.
She might blog or might not tomorrow as she'll be onling t do her online homework.
Stay tune t Irene's blog. ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home