Saturday, January 30, 2010

If you want something, dont wait for it, Life's too short to wait.

Wow, I'm shocked when I enter my blog!! As bestbest helped,
Me changed my blogskin! And it looks super chio. I almost thought
Whose blog was this when I signed it hahaha. OK. without further ado,
Let me blog about my week 4!! (Or week 5?) Haha dunno. I'm just going
say the highlights, otherwise will be very very very very very very very long.

:D

Monday.

* Baked queen cakes for Home economics! (:
* Super funny during lifelit with Dil! Hahaha!
* Bestbest Acc me take my uniform until we pekchek heh. (:
* Tiffany, Danise, Edlyn, Joanne, Jiani, Suhaila & Aisha! Played gameshow. (:

Tuesday.

* Cant remember much during lessons.
* Bestbest and me went eat near her house there and she tutor me! (:
* But we chat and She helped me apply Nailpolish~ Shiok. :D

Wednesday.

* Had drama! Was fun with the Sec ones. (:
* Cried cause of some thingies in school.

Thursday.

* Had some leadership talk in the hall.
* Went home early and Found out that I misplaced my file!
* Luckily It was in school the whole time, Bestbest cheered meh up. (:

Friday.

* Drama again, This time I talked to the Sec ones more. :)
* Sheila so evil go draw my leg with pens while I draw hers too!
* Went home with Danise, Jiani and Suhaila (If I spelled correctly.)



Found the male version of Bleeding love, It's quite old song already but its nice!
And erm Haha. I'm not good at blogging point form lor! Like so messy messy. S:
Anyways, I wont be blogging tomorrow as I'm studying for maths test so yup,
But anyways, the pictures for some of the points above are below this post. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home