Saturday, January 16, 2010

cant think of a better title


Overseas trip while at china!

This was hongkong. :)


Do you feel relaxed?


haha note how my hair curls up and my leg fatter hahaha


bestbest chirstmas present to me!!


Slippers, note how our feet match the blue footprints! xD


I took this while the manager was looking!


Bunny loves danise! Danise loves bunny! :D



Danise : how come my bus havent come leh

Bestbest I pian pian dont wan post the heart
one leh hahahaha.


Twist twist huohuohuhohuo


Pizza hut with danise last year hahaha!


Order drumlets and Hawaiian pizza, She treated me!! :D


Whee! :D

Me and bestbest de shoesss! :)


Modelling my bag! :D cause her curry store bankrupt
haha



At apple's house that time, Old picture! :)


Haha okay lah, dont so bad, posted it up! :D



As long as you believe in it! just uploaded pictures! :D
Not alot though, I think. haha. Maybe next time, I'm going
to be posting up videos next. Remember to bring your ties!
Going to remind my forgetful bestbest. :) and okay, Hope you
all have a wonderful and awesome day ahead of you! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home