Saturday, January 23, 2010

The sky will always shine for you

Yay! I'm back for another lovely post. :D
Anyways, This week has been okay, Except
that I lost my Practical workbook for science,
And I left my Bowen shirt in Drama room! :(
but nevermind that, At least the week has been
okay, Had fun with bestbest of course, Hmmph,
Especially when she pass me the baton hahaha. :D
and Yesterday's drama was fun!! Had a new instructor!
And my co-drama form teacher is miss goh, my English
teacher so its super more fun. :D Me and sheila were playing
Plucking leaves throwing the NCC, And Dinesh came up and
find us while we hide in the girl's toliet, saw the OM and pricipal
walking and we thought the NCC people complain about us!! :D
but in the end it wasnt! so It was fun and then waited for Danise
after her guides and went with her home. :D

Pictures!



The thingy we did when me and Danise went
Hougang point! Haha She had a hard time doing it!


Haha I got permission hor. :D


Toliet!


Tiffany looking at her future..


So called, 'Sweet Maggot wormy Surprise noodle' haha


Joanne doesnt want her face to be seen!!


Random shot


In drama room!

After health check-up! :D

Below there is a video, check it out! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home