Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pictures!


that time watch movie after exam!


Dont we look great with our ties? xD


Went out with ms. Bumblebee! :D


me and sheila! :)



Sheila took this.


Goodbye 1a2!



shiwon from Superjunior..(sister force me upload)


Haha. this picture is funny! She looking at my cam,
and I'm looking at hers, we look like we going funeral xD



A scene in together..



Bangbang. :)



pushing the bus top pole haha


Me and Bestbest at kovan macs!


Sheila so shy aiyo.. Ps ugly face. :)



The happy meal cup! haha.


Drew my name near hougang point. :)


Humaira and me.

Will be online next weekend! Bye. :)
Thank you everyone who tagged! Tag more!! :D
And also thank you danise who kindly volunteered
to help me out with my facebook!! Super nice of her.
Visit her blog. (: and okay, Stopping here. See you next sat.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home